6.11.07

and i stood up and walked another step

i

cried
panted
got breathless
jealous of friends who could walk
angry because they didn't walk with me
happy i could do it alone
smoked
clicked pictures
posed for pictures
wanted to give up
wanted to out run everyone
wanted time to stand still
wanted never to forget all that i saw
wished i had photographic memmory
saw a wierd green snake
fell down when i was almost there...
twisted my ankle an odd 5 times
camped in a tent
shat in the moon light
helped others shit in the moonlight
saw MOON RISE
drank neat vodka to keep myself alive
cried in front of mj who kinda got flustered.
was the last one to reach the camp
people said i would be feeling great that i did it but actually it wasn't that great...
its perception of people... because it has been agreed upon alotta times...
realised i m immune to pop perception...

i made it!

6 comments:

Amit said...

Nice post..
I think you are thinking a lot on your own. And i found you lonely in your group as you have written. So, please avoid it and you will be happy and healthy.
There is no harm in walking alone, but you will find yourself lonely.

Please do check back mine blog i will appreciate any feedback and comments fropm your side..

My Blog
Website Design Company

Thanks in advance.. n dont be lonely otherwise the whole world look lonely...

Ankur said...

When your at the top, you are alone. Ek Sher Arz Kiya Hai,

Na tha me to khuda tha, me na hota to khuda hota.
Mujhe duboya hone ne, me na hota to kya hota..

-Asadullah Khan Mirza Ghalib

diksha said...

wah... ghalib is ghalib ...

thankyou...
it was wonderful to read ghalib again...

Ankur said...

Ur comments got big one my soul and woke me up!! Ha Ha, thanks for registering your epiphanic presence on my infant blog. I'm seriously planning now to upload some personal observations. I think I would start with Steppenwolf's (the book) review. Have you read it? I'll surely tell you as to why Alchemist.

Ankur said...

U said it! I surely am not awake enough. I'm a little surprised though to learn that people are awake at this hour, and doing things like ...blogging, are we humans or what :). I'm too dead it seems, but I've never had problems with asking for suggestions when feeling stonewalled. U are much more experienced at blogging, suggest me what should I do.

Ankur said...

Got a link thats not working? Ask the expert..... you can also ask me :)
Found that post in your archive

http://ignorantawakening.blogspot.com/2006_03_01_archive.html

Cooool ! I do know I know those many things about myself.