8.9.06

answers...


thats me and my grand pa in kashmir...
look at how he holds me... sooo much love so much pride!!!!

Question???
do i see my dreams in colour?

Answer ::: ummmmm yes,..... mostly they r in colour but sometimes they become sepia
toned...

Question??? what does my fantasy look like?

Answer::: will answer layter in detail...


Question??? which was the best time of my life ever?

Answer::: when i was dating saurabh,
one day i was cooking in the kitchen when he came behind me and wrapped his hands around my waist... i asked him wat was he upto mischieviously....
but he looked at me with this sincerety and emotion... that read "no baby, this aint about making out this is about you, my love...

then he told me with the same sincerety that i was beautiful...
then we cuddled together on this tiny couch...

i think it was the best time i had...

there is more to it but may be some other day... such things make me miss him....and i dont want to catch the "he wasn't that bad syndrome at all!!!!"


thats me n him on our college farewell...he still has this pic on his orkut account...

question???
do i think that thing can ever be replicated?

Answer::: No.


pony's question??? Do i feel the presence of some one around me when there is no one
around?

Answer::: yes all the time.... i feel my gurus around me... i feel around me a forcefield like thing everytime i feel insecure.... i feel like my master glides its palms over my head when i feel troubled or tensed...

i recently was healing an uncle of mine... when, i felt this immense amount of suffering in him...
i was so immense that i was a lil unable to decide how i will heal him....
then i called babli mama and told him"mama, give me healing power"

and he laughed that silent guru of mine... and put his palms on my head and held it hard...and shook it a little and smiled at me...
then walked away...

then took a deep breath.. with a feel that something good was about to happen...then, i started sucking out his stress with my mind....
and some thing happened...
i felt this seering pain pass through my fingertips to my palms to my hands to my shoulders to my heart...
and the moment it reached my heart...i gasped .. i felt like my heart was suffocating and i sw\aw flashes of my mami(mama's ailing wife... and my grandfather's body bieng picked up to be taken for cremation... also i saw some haze.... i dont know what... and suddenly i started weeping ...like it was my pain and not his... like i was complining to god on his behalf as a child would complain to his mother... then in a few seconds, the pain went away and the weeping subsided...
mama's head was in my lap and he was sleeping like a baby... he was snoring....
i continued stroking his head like a mother would to reassure her child...i had now become the the godess, the mother who was now taking care of her hurt child... i was lovingly storing his head and putting him into deeper more relaxing more rejuvenating sleep ... I was healing him! .... then suddeny he woke up.... he was healed... if not permanently, at least the major damages were undone....

and i opened my eyes.... and they were blinking un controllably... i couldnt understand what was happening... i felt like there was too much of energy generated in between my eyebrows... so i asked my cousin to look between my eyebrows and concentrate there... slowly i felt like i passed my energy to him through my eyes and gradually in about 15 seconds the blinking subsided....

my cousin was lookin a little bewildered... so i asked him what was wrong and he tells me "how did you do that?" so i asked" how did i do what? " he told with excitement, "i saw the burning flame of a diya in between your eyebrows"

i had no clue what he saw... but some how very strangely i knew he wasnt lying....


so well my first brush with the beyond!!!!

moral of the story... by helping others, you are actually helping yourself...


god bless ya all

*ps: in hindi, Mama means mother's brother... and mami his wife..

No comments: